Saturday, April 07, 2007

Visit to DisneySea

6th Apr 2007 (Friday)

There are two Disney theme parks in Tokyo - Disneyland and Disneysea, the latter being the only one in the world. This year DisneySea is celebrating its 5th anniversary. From some of the feedback from internet forums, many recommend DisneySea as its unique and its not as kiddish as Disneyland. So my expectation were on the high side but overall I think DisneySea is over rated.














The top ride that I thoroughly enjoyed is the Raging Spirits, pity that I forgot to take picture of it :( . It has a roller coaster, smaller scale compared to those that I have tried in Gold Coast. It featured a 360 degrees turn among others :)

Indiana Jones - very entertaining ride, at least 5mins of it and you are transformed to some scenes from the movie and you get to see a few replicas of Indy himself.








This is Tower of Terror, one of the more exciting rides but you got to queue for at least 45minutes and what you get is about 1 minute of the scare. It will lift you up to a few storey high and then drop you down, wow!













The mountain in the background is the place where you take a journey to the center of the earth, I rate it 3/5.









20,000 leagues under the sea - the most boring rides I have ever had








No comments: