Sunday, April 08, 2007

Japanese fine dining

My sis, brother in law, sis's mother in law, my 1.5year old niece and my dad joined us in Tokyo today. We had dinner at a restaurant on the 53th floor at the Shinjuku Center building. It was a traditional Japanese dinner, a 8 course set including dessert. The menu doesn't come with English explanation, most of the time, dunno what I am eating but luckily my sis understand Jap and help to explain. I didnt manage to recall the exact descriptions of each item so will just share with you the pictures that I took.









































































1 comment:

JiveJove said...

I'm hungry. Hungry for a visit to Japan again after looking at your pics. Many years since I last went there. Tokyo is one of the places that will always bring back lots of memories. Good ones, sad ones. glad you enjoyed your visit.