Monday, August 28, 2006

Waiting

I have about 4 hours to catch my transit flight to Baltimore-Washington airport to my destination, Columbia. i survived the 16hrs flight, manage to watch 5 films to kill time and catch some sleep in between. Watched singapore gaga, a 55mins documentary on things singapore by tan pin pin, two brits production, kinky boots and keeping mum, the latter starring kristen scott thomas, mr bean and maggie smith. The other two were she's the man and thank you for smoking.

Now I am at Los Angeles airport, the UA terminal to be exact. There are no shops at the departure area just counters for u to check in so I decided to check in early to get to the departure lounge, at least there will be some shops and cafes. So here I am, at starbucks, ordered a pomengrenate frappachino, seated near the window overlooking the runway.















The radio is playing Lisa Stansfield 'All around the world', and it is turning dark outside. No wifi here but didnt know what else to do so login to blog abit.

No comments: