Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Scenes from the movie

Greetings from Washington!

As I take in the sights, I'm brought back to some of the movie scenes that I've enjoyed in the past.

In the film "In the line of Fire", there is this scene where Clint Eastwood watches Rene Russo leave from the Lincoln Memorial. Clint mumbled to himself: If she looks back, it means she's interested. Come on, give me a look back now. Just give me that smug expression and be on your way. Rene Russo finally looks back, so cliche right, haha, thats Hollywood :)













Another scene filmed not far from the Lincolm Memorial is one from Forrest Gump. Tom Hanks was preparing to make a speech in front of the reflecting pool when long lost Robin Wright saw him on the stage. Then in Hollywood style, they run to each other's embrace while wading in the pool. The pool appears to be sheet clean from afar but on closer look, alot of duck droppings ah :)

No comments: