Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cute Advertisments

I was in KL for a few days to give customer training. On the way to customer office, I have to pass through KLCC and there is this big advertisment by Maybank that I find it cute. The bank latest product offerings allows customer to do Interbank Funds Transfer globally and this is what they come out with:















Here, you have this Japanese yen cartoon symbol making its way from KL Twin Towers to the other end which is the Tokyo Tower. I didnt bring my camera along for this short trip so can't snap the whole advertisment which include the pictures of the towers on both ends, have to make do with a close up shot of this cute symbol.















Over here is a US $ symbol. On one end is another KL iconic building the KL tower and the other end is the Empire State building. I would have prefer to get a close up picture of the symbol but there is a car park tunnel barrier and my phone camera can't do zoom so make do with this shot :(















and the last one we have here is the Euro symbol, connecting to the Effiel Tower.

Cute or not?

No comments: