Friday, June 29, 2007

By far, this is one of my 'siong' trip. Long hours at customer site , worked till the wee hours, didnt even have time to shop/sight-see though I stayed at the heart of Hong Kong island at Causeway Bay.

Luckily I managed to arrange to meet my long time Pri Sch friend CL upon touched down. If I have scheduled it on another night, it would have not been possible. We went to one of those HK cafe for dinner, chatted and filled each other with updates. If you are reading this my friend, it was really nice catching up with you!

Travelling with boss is not easy. You have to know your boss character and personality well. My boss happens to be those 'on-the-dot' kind of person so he was first at the passport control counter, waited for me at the luggage claim area, waited for me at hotel checkout etc, I wasn't late ok, he was always earlier than me :) During the flight from SIN - HKG, boss was quite surpised when he asked me where I'm seated and I told him I'm seated right at the back. He was like "why would anyone want to sit at the back?"

Well thats me lah :)

1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Ha Ha that's a good one! Did you really ask to sit at the back?