Friday, March 23, 2007

Busy

Been quite busy with work for the past week so have not blogged for awhile. There have been some teething problems with one of our products and was pulled to help out with the support, getting up at 6, 7am to have conference call with customer as well as our US office. Yesterday boss told me that I need to make a trip to customer site as customer demanded someone down to help resolve some issues. Intitially it was requested that our US engineer do the visit but due to resources issues, I have been tasked to do it. It's a dirty job, really, mainly to help 'clear customer sh*t' :( but no choice, have to go.

Customer site at Sydney and by pure coincidence, wifey is also travelling to Sydney on the same day! She is going there to attend a training but hers was booked a few months back but mine just 1 day notice. Have tried to get my reservation on the same flight as hers but fully booked, so my flight is at 8pm+ , hers around midnight. Looking at the bright side, it's nice to have both of us at Sydney at the same time, at company's account :)

It's my second trip down under, been to Sydney back in 2003. Will be there for a week and after this trip, come back rest for 2 days and I will set off to Tokyo with family for holidays! Looking forward to it, hope can see cherry blossoms.

1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Good luck with your customer. So lucky, Sydney is a very nice city. Went there twice before, the last time on my honeymoon :-).

And you didn't tell me that you'll be going to Tokyo! Well, enjoy your trip. I've always wanted to visit Japan but no chance yet.