Sunday, February 04, 2007

Off to Kuala Lumpur

I am at Changi Aiport Terminal two now, at the same free Internet access station where I last blogged before I depart for my previous Beijing trip. Going KL this time, its a short trip, just 5 days to give training. Though KL is just next to Singapore, this is only my 2nd trip there, my first biz trip, earlier trip was a short weekend trip by overnight coach. I have not seen KLCC, Petrona Twin Towers etc, somehow it doesn't excite me to gaga, but anyway, since I will be there, hope can do abit of shopping, see anything nice and cheap to buy :)

Bengawan Solo outlet is just next to me, the 'soon kweh' is beckoning me to go take a bite, will go and get my soon kweh now!

1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

I want soon kwey too!!!!

Actually me too I haven't been to KL more than once, I'm sure there must be loads to see, eat and buy.

My hubby flew off to S'pore on Sunday and will be in Penang for the rest of the week...He'll be dining with PL. I gave him a box of clothes to pass on to my nieces and nephews :-)