Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cartoon Nostalgia

Watched Pixar "Cars" over the weekend.
There is an animated short film"One Man Band" before the actual movie starts, and it stars another luvable cartoon character. She is the little cute girl who do not know where to donate her precious coin to.

Look at those eyes:



















Reminds me of the character "Boo" from Pixar's earlier works "Monster Inc", my favourite Pixar's movie.



I love cartoons and I feel nostaglic whenever I talk about it. Scooby-Doo, Superfriends, Captain Caveman ... While trying to draw some similarity between the cartoon characters of today, here is another comparison:

Anyone remember JabberJaw? His favorite line is "No Respect" :)
















Bruce, the shark from Finding Nemo:


Sherman from comic strip Sherman's Lagoon:



No comments: