Thursday, September 23, 2010

Movies

These are 2 movies that I watched during my flight and enjoyed very much:

Title: Heartbreaker / L'arnacoeur
Language: French



The story is about a professional homewrecker who runs a business with his sister and brother-in-law and goes about his duty to break up unsuitable relationships. This really sweet romantic comedy stars the pretty Vanessa Paradis (wife of Johnny Depp, she looks abit like Julianne Moore) and Romain Duris as the French love assassin. Romain last acted in The Beat that my Heart Skipped, Spanish Apartment, Russian Dolls, all worth watching. Both were excellent in their role and I couldn't control my laughter some of the scenes while in my seat during the flight.

Title: To Hell with the Ugly / Que se mueran los feos
Language: Spanish



This Spanish comeday revolves around how a 40 not-so-looking guy starts looking for love and found himself attracted to his sister-in-law. Lots of laughter and just some trivia, the popular song "Eres Tu" is featured and make fun of in the movie. Didn't know it was Spanish entry in the 1973 Eurovision contest, it came in 2nd. I'm an oldie when comes to music/movies so not ashamed to say I like this song :)

Many artistes cover this song but I like the version by Luis Miguel:

No comments: