Sunday, September 26, 2010

2010 F1 Grand Prix

Big thanks to beaulotus and hubby, I got complimentary ticket to last night F1 race!



Reached the venue at about 6pm and quickly rush to the flyer like any kiasu Singaporean cos my pass entitles me to complimentary flyer rides. Was expecting a long queue but when I reached there, there was not a single queue, I was in the capsule within a minute!

Here are some nice pics that I took, thanks to the sunset that added some hue to the skyline.









Back to the F1 race, I rushed back to the grandstand just 5mins before the action starts, seated beside PL and J.







This year race is better and more eventful than last year.
There were much more actions like the appearance of the safety car appearing not once but twice and the petulant Hamilton who threw the steering wheel out after being knocked by Mark Webber. A handful of racers also got knocked out during the race due to series of accidents, knocks and one car even caught fire.

Fernando Alonso eventually won, had a close finish with quite a few cars blocking him in the last lap and edges out Sebastian Vettel by a narrow few secs.


2 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Wah...nice pics! Got eat satay or not?

Glad you enjoyed the evening, I'm so envious, have never been to a race!

One Wheel said...

Didnt eat satay, very the ex!