Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pixar's Up



"Up" is Pixar's 10th feature animation film and I watched it the 2nd time recently en-route to Sydney.

Some critics and fans said that "Up" is not as nice compared to some of its previous productions but personally I like it very much. I would say it is my top 3 favourite Pixar cartoons alongside with Monster Inc and Finding Nemo.

For the first 10 minutes, I can't stop myself tearing even when watching it on the small screen on the plane. I can't remember if I did the first time I watched it in the cinema a few months back but despite it being a cartoon, the film subtly brings out its sentimental side.

The film has a great soundtrack too, really enjoyed the tracks done by Michael Giacchino.

1 comment:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

I have seen UP at least twice in the movies and one of them in 3D.

And can you believe it, both times I cried and I cried at the beginning because I was so touched by the love story. It was a beautiful marriage, if only in real life more marriages could be like that.