Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm off to Hong Kong again, this is like 2 trips in 2 weeks. A short one, will be back on Friday night. This time, I am travelling on my own, boss not coming along, so thats good, at least I can take my time and don't feel so rushed :)

I am there to give customer training on our product and they have high expectations, which customer don't right, I hear you ask, haha. The Hong Kong-ers or at least my customers are very on the ball kind. They have been feeding me with inputs, topics to cover, issues to discuss and go through etc. Hence my schedule is filled to the brim, with night work included as well :(

In fact, feel abit stressed over the last week over the prepartion of the training slides and materials. That explains why I have been quite slag with my blogging, no mood lah, will catch up whenever I can, ok?

Crossing my fingers, hope they don't give me a hard time.

Wish me luck!

No comments: