Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sunrise

If you go to Bali, you will probably be staying in these places, Nusa Dua on the east coast, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Kuta on the west coast or Ubud, in the center but no beach.

I woke up diligently every morning at around 6am to catch the sunrise near the hotel beach. First day no luck, very gloomy and started to rain. Second day, abit cloudy and on my check out day, my lucky star answered my prayers :)

I have never worked my camera so hard before. From the moment I stepped out of the beach front, I kept snapping away, the whole session lasted for like an hour. Alas towards last few moments when the sun started to crack out of the clouds, I run out of space on my memory card! Didnt want to waste time to go back to hotel room to get my backup memory card so have to quickly delete some of the not so nice shots took earlier.

Still got alot to learn about how to compose pictures cos took so many sunrise shots but only like a few of them and some didnt turn out as well as I have expected.



























No comments: